-------------- DEADLINE IS PASSED ---------------
IT'S TIME --> Don’t miss your chance to go to Russia VISA-FREE!
Visit St Petersburg, one of the must see cities of Europe! With optional extras ranging from limousine ride to visiting world famous palaces, you know you’re in for a good time. We travel with big overnight ferries between the cities so while traveling you can have a drink in the bar, go to the sauna or show your moves on the dance floor! The next morning you wake up in a new city ready to explore the next destination!
So when is the trip?
The trip date is 28th of March until 3rd of April 2016
How much does the trip cost?
If we have enough students to fill the bus the price will be €324, that means you will receive transportation from Borås and to Borås.
How to register?
OPEN REGISTRATION http://www.scanbaltexperience.com/visa-free-st-petersburg-tour-for-got-bor
What are the steps?
1. Click on the link above
2. Scroll down and click on ‘Book now’
3. Fill in ‘1 number of persons’ if you want to pay for only yourself. If you want to pay for more people, you need to fill in for how many..
4. Fill in all your information
5. You can choose extra options, like buffet, limousine tours or guided tours
6. Everything filled in? Click on ‘continue’
7. Go to the payment page
8. You will receive a confirmation email
9. Deadline of registration is 7th of March 2016, so be fast!
Any questions? Visit this webpage: http://www.scanbaltexperience.com/conditions-for-travel-and-bookings
Can you join the trip?
To join this trip you don't need a VISA , but you need to have a travel passport that is valid for at least 6 months. ID-cards are not valid for this travel! Those nationalities, that require a Schengen visa to stay in Scandinavia, need to check, that it is a multiple-entry visa. Single visa is valid only for one way trip!
What if I'm not a citizen of the European Union?
The citizens of countries that are not part of the Schengen union and all non-EU countries, except Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Iceland - please pay special attention to the following regulation: If you have already stayed in European Union - for example, in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, etc. for more than 90 days - you need to have a valid residence permit in this country you currently live in (temporary one is also suitable). Those who will not be able to present their valid residence permit card when checking-in to the ferry to St.Petersburg, will not be allowed into Russia, and can be sent directly to their home country! Make sure you have your valid residence with you!
Do we need insurance?
We highly recommend you to make travel insurance valid in Russia for this trip. You never know and it’s better to be sure!
- All ferry tickets and bus transfers
- Russia entrance fee for visa-free travellers (25€)
- Accommodation in shared rooms/cabins, bedlinen included (4 nights in B- or C-class cabins without window on overnight ferries; 2 nights in hostel).
- Transport to and from the ferry terminal in St Petersburg
- Guided full day bus tour in St Petersburg (museum fees not included, entrance is optional)
- Guided tour in the Hermitage Museum (free for students, non-students need to pay 540 Rub)
- Guided city walks in Tallinn and Helsinki
- Service from a Scanbalt tour manager and local guides
*Visit St Petersburg , One of the world’s top destinations!
*Visit Tallinn and Helsinki
*Spend 4 crazy nights on the Baltic ferries
* optional activities
We have limited spots for the trip, so make sure you will concur a spot in the amazing trip to Russia! If you have any questions regarding the Russia trip, please don’t hesitate to ask Bruno (our event manager!). Sent an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Rose email@example.com :)
- Everyone is invited.