What is an ESN card and who can get it?
It is a membership card that will identify that you are a member of our association and it will give you alot of benefits and advantages.
Only past exchange students or current exchanges students and active members of an ESN section who can get an ESN card.
Benefits and advantages of the ESN card?
There are a number of good reasons for having an ESN card, some of them is that you will get discounts when eating in many of the restaurants in Borås and discounts in many shops and stores.
We are renting a gymnasium a couple of days a week especially for our ESN card members so they could practice different kinds of sports, if you are into sports then this activity would definitely be for you.
You will also have to chance to join the famous ESN Seabattle with a reduced price and the Lapland trip to the north with a discount too, and much much more!
Scroll down to see a list of partners and discounts.
How to become a member?
Click HERE and fill in the required information to become a ESN member.
Bring a passport size photo(with your name on the back of the photo) of yourself that you want on your ESN card to one of our ESN board members.
The fee is 100 SEK per year.
Bring the fee with you in cash! (in special case online transfer can be possible on request)
To read more about ESN and ESN card, visit www.esn.org.
If you have any further questions about ESN or ESN's membership/card, please send an E-mail to email@example.com.
(This list will be updated regularly to give you the latest discounts and benefits)
- The ESN card gives you access to Boråshallen, which is a gymnasium where you can practice different kinds of sports three days a week (Basketball/Football/Volleyball/Badminton).
- Discounted price on activities arranged by ESN Borås.
- 10% discount when eating in "Chili Thai restaurant (thaifood and sushi), Skaraborgsvägen 35, 50630 Borås".
- Priority will given to ESN members with 100 SEK on ESN Seabattle tickets.
- 10% discount on more then 100 SEK recharge on comviq at "49:an Tobak & Livsmedel Kungsgatan 60, 503 35 Borås".
- Student Discount on the local Gym Friskis & Svettis (www.friskissvettis.se).
- Lapland Trip (Free Trip to Narvik cost 15€).
- 10% off on all bookings at "Omena Hotel" (www.omenahotels.com).
- Free entry for ESN Borås Salsa Night
- Skiing/Snowboarding arranged by ESN Borås
- Theme Parties by ESN Borås
- A 20% discount voucher from New Yorker (Available in 27 countries)
- City Backpackers Stockholm, up to 15% discount on rooms and 20% discount on all activities(Available in Sweden)
- Hostelworld.com, No booking fees with your ESNcard (Available in 36 countries)
- Brussels Airlines, A return flight with 52kg luggage and flexible return date for 199€ (Available in 16 countries)
- EF Education First, 5% discount for all language courses (Available in 34 countries)
- Airbnb, Three 15€ coupons with your ESN card for your bookings in Airbnb (Valid until: 31 December, 2014)
- Free entry on thursday night at XoY Local night club.
- Some local discounts (and we are working to get more) such as: Restaurents, Hair Salon and more to come!
- Int'l discounts
- Acceptability in almost 36 Countries and 400 University towns across Europe!
For a complete list of partners and discounts, click Here.